Birth Center and Homebirth Services
- Our Certified Professional Midwives (CPM)s offer state of the art prenatal care, labor and delivery care and postpartum care.
- CPMs specialize in natural birthing either at home or in a birth center.
- CPMs act independently. Enlisting the additional help of an obstetrician is not necessary unless the client wishes to.
- Our birth center is one of the eight birth centers that are licensed in the state of Utah.
- We are trained to care for complications including maternal hemorrhage, neonatal resuscitation, shoulder dystocia, and 1st and 2nd degree tears.
- We have oxygen, medications, herbs and homeopathics for hemorrhage, IV supplies, local anesthetic and sutures at our disposal.
- The midwive's transfer rate to the hospital for additional care nationwide is about 5%.
- Placenta Encapsulations (additional charge)
- Evaluation of health conditions from a holistic perspective
- Nutritional counseling
- Lab testing
- Recommendations for holistic therapy
- Lifestyle evaluation
Well Woman and Family Services
- Annual Exams
- STI Screening
- IUD Placement
- Family Planning
- Infertility Support
- Thyroid Problems
Using the services of Certified Professional Midwives is 1/3 the cost of traditional obstetric care. These are substantial savings.
We offer Standard Process whole food nutrition
We are more than just a Birth Center. We are a complete Family Center.
Come See What We Have To Offer
Come for a tour and consultation.