Services That Enhance The Well-Being of the Entire Family
Receive keen, quality care from certified professional midwives in Ogden at My Family Birth Center. We are a modern and fully licensed birth center that encourages mothers to have a say in how they wish to welcome their child into the world.
Let nature take its course with a traditional childbirth or opt for our home birthing services in Ogden. You may also give birth while allowing the powers of warm water work in, soothing you and diminishing some of the pain through hydrotherapy. Our center lets you customize the way you give birth, and our certified midwives in Ogden help you choose the method of childbirth that is most comfortable for you.
A Team that Cares for You
Working with certified midwives, we employ doula techniques during labor which will help enhance the labor and childbirth process. We provide the information you need to make the period following the childbirth safer, healthier, and more comfortable for both you and your baby.
We help you, your child, and the entire family reach the fullness of health by going beyond birth giving services. We also offer the following:
- Birth Center and Homebirth Services
- Vitality Generation
- Well Woman and Family Services
Birth Center and Homebirth Services
- Our Certified Professional Midwives (CPM)s offer state of the art prenatal care, labor and delivery care and postpartum care.
- CPMs specialize in natural birthing either at home or in a birth center.
- CPMs act independently. Enlisting the additional help of an obstetrician is not necessary unless the client wishes to.
- Our birth center is the only birth center in Utah licensed for 3 birth rooms, one of 6 licensed birth centers in the state.
- We are trained to care for complications including maternal hemorrhage, neonatal resuscitation, shoulder dystocia, and 1st and 2nd degree tears.
- We have oxygen, medications, herbs and homeopathics for hemorrhage, IV supplies, local anesthetic and sutures at our disposal.
- The midwive’s transfer rate to the hospital for additional care nationwide is about 5%.
- Placenta Encapsulations (additional charge)
- Evaluation of health conditions from a holistic perspective
- Nutritional counseling
- Lab testing
- Recommendations for holistic therapy
- Lifestyle evaluation
Well Woman and Family Services
- Annual Exams
- Thyroid Problems
Standard Process Whole Food Nutrition
We Accept Insurance
You can bask in the joys of motherhood now and worry about the bills later. We accept insurance from many providers, so you can receive the kind of tailored care only our professionals can offer. Mothers who have insurance are also qualified to receive a Definitive Early Pregnancy blood test for free.
Come See Our Birth Center
Schedule a Tour and Consultation